Covers 340 attack Methods.
Exam fee included
Study material by EC-Council (e-kit)
40 hours of blended learning
Certified Ethical Hacker by EC-Council is a cyber-security training and certification is worldwide accepted by All organisations.
This Certification ensure the candidates experience & knowledge in ethical hacking and information security.
A Ethical hacker protects you against the weaknesses and susceptibility of hacking attacks. CEH certification provides you with the knowledge to make your system hacker-proof at present there is a need to keep safe Web Application, Networks, Systems and Servers from the hacker.
The course is ANSI 17024 compliant
On completion of CEH v10 Training in India and clearing the exam, you will be able to:
- Understand keyloggers and other spyware technologies
- Understand vulnerability scanning using Different hacking tools
- Understand various web application threats and its countermeasures
- Understand Enumeration and its techniques
- Understand vulnerability assessment and its limitation.
- Understand Insider attacks and its countermeasures
CEH Ethical Hacker v10 Training (Description)
This official CEH Ethical Hacker v10 EC-Council course covers 20 successive modules related to the most recent areas of IT security, detailing the latest hacking techniques. The training allows all computer scientists and all computer enthusiasts with a technical profile to discover and better understand the operating modes, the methods used and the various tools used by hackers to bypass and thwart the security protections in place. This course is intended to give you a broad vision of the varieties of possible attacks in an IS, and to enable you to obtain the final CEH Certified Ethical Hacker certification exam. New modules appear in this version v10, with topics such as Vulnerability Analysis or IoT (Internet of Things).
Our listeners evolve in an interactive environment allowing them to discover the vast ecosystem related to Ethical Hacking: we first introduce the concept of Ethical Hacking and then gradually approach the notion of information gathering and perimeter analysis related to the upstream phases of an attack, with fingerprinting, infrastructure scanning and network enumeration, to arrive at the actual attacks on servers and Web applications by exploiting ubiquitous vulnerabilities (XSS, CSRF, SQL, Hijacking, etc.), as well as the bypassing of active security elements such as firewalls and IDS. This CEH curriculum is the training program that any security professional – or in the process of becoming one – wishes to participate in in order to master hacking techniques.
CEH training course combining (theory and practice)
The learning model designed throughout the CEH v10 curriculum combines practice with theory: more than 30% of the training curriculum is composed of simulations, practical exercises and the use of ‘labs’ that promote knowledge of the various security tools for solving practical cases in both real-life and virtualized environments. The technical infrastructure made available to each auditor is composed of several virtualized platforms accessible and usable from each computer. The interactions imposed by the practical exercises allow to gain a better understanding of use, and to master the main current security systems.
Are you aiming for certification? Perfect! Then maximize your chances of passing your certification exam with our unique comprehensive curriculum.
CEH eLearning in a complete course taking place 100% online and also at our CEH BOOTCAMP course in a face-to-face course over 5 consecutive days.
Who Should Do Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10) training Course?
CEH training is beneficial for the following professionals:
- Ethical hackers
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators and Engineers,
- Auditors & Security Professionals
- Network Security Professionals
- Site Administrators
- Security Officers
What is the need of Certified Ethical Hacker trained individual in an organisation?
- Explicit (often written) permission to examine the network and attempt to identify potential security risks.
- Ethical hackers complete their work and leave nothing open that they or someone else could exploit later.
- They inform the software developer or hardware manufacturer about all security gaps that you can find in his software or hardware, provided the company is not already aware of them.
After CEH Certification, the individual can protect against Data breaches and identity theft – unless you are on the ethical side. Ethical hackers are paid to spot vulnerabilities in online systems before malicious hackers can benefit. This typically includes checking installation processes, bypassing firewalls, breaking encryption, and exploiting web servers to gain access to sensitive information.
Top 5 New Points of CEHv10 are:
Updates in Certified Ethical Hacking CEH v10 Course?
This module attention on the issues affecting IoT security. One more module on the security of IoT devices has been added.
The module Cover Vulnerability Analysis has been updated. The topic also talks over the tools and techniques widely used by hackers to do vulnerability analysis. allowing a better understanding and demo the use of vulnerability analysis in a practical environment.
The most advanced CEH version 10 also focuses on emerging attack vectors on the Machine Learning, Cloud, Artificial Intelligence also heaving light on the cloud computing security and the Proper techniques & tools.
Ethical hacking Certification v10 approaches the Complete updated version of Malware Analysis process. Like exp. Trojan, virus, ransomware result in serious destruction to the Files, operating systems, data and servers; resulting in Business loss. We follow Reverse Engineering process to address evidence on discovering the malware’s origin, functionality, and possible result.
In mobile hacking ec-council introduce fresh security tool named, STORM.
After completion of the course, you will gain the following: –
- Several types of Information gathering, foot-printing tools, and countermeasures.
- Network scanning methods and countermeasures of scanning.
- Methodology of System hacking, Password Attacks, Rainbow table attacks.
- Working with a variety of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures.
- Different type of viruses, understand worms, virus analysis, Reversing engineering malware, and countermeasures.
- Ransomware Attacks, type of Ransomware, analysis of ransomware and countermeasures.
- Sniffing techniques & Defend from sniffing, ARP, mac flooding and DHCP starvation attacks.
- Social Engineering attacks, identify theft, and Phishing techniques and countermeasures.
- Denial of Service attack techniques, DDoS attack tools, botnets and countermeasures.
- web application attacks & web server hacking.
- Different type of SQL injection attacks & SQli tool for automation testing.
- Hacking mobile phone vector & Android OS vulnerabilities analysis.
- Many cloud computing models, threats, attacks, and Defending techniques and tools.
- cryptography cipher, (PKI) Public Key Infrastructure, cryptography attacks, and tools.
- Techniques to hack IoT platforms and to protect IoT devices and Tools.
- This will help whitehat hacker get into the minds of a Blackhat hacker and take protective footsteps to maintain systems, networks and devices integrity.
- Working with the exploits that expose security vulnerabilities is also an important point. A certified hacker will know what it takes to foolproof the infrastructure.
- Bring a CEH Training can be your Launchpad for advanced Cybersecurity certification courses such as penetration testing, Offensive Security, and forensics.
- Herein endlessly linked online world, the requirement for Certified ethical hackers is very high as corporations, need to avoid losses get up out of data breaches.
EC-Council certification training courses Provide an advantage to your career with. Students can join the classes for Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10) Training & Certification Course at Hackzone located at New Delhi & Instructor-Led Online.
Frequently asked questions.
The CEH (ANSI) program require the candidate to have two years of work experience in the Information Security domain and should be able to provide a proof of the same as validated through the application process unless the candidate attends official training.
All EC-Council exams are available at the Hackzone Exam Centre, Please open a ticket here if you would like to schedule your exam.
The CEH exam (312-50) has 125 multi-choice questions and has a 240 minutes (4 Hours) Fix time. Candidate must score at least a 70% on the exam or get at least 88 of the questions correct to pass the exam.
A certified ethical hacker receives an average pay of Rupees 3.5 Lakh per year which increases with knowledge and experience up to more than 15 lakhs per year.
According to the Different Sources.
No. Refund requests are not accepted if one fails to pass the test.
EC Council is an exam taken Globally. There is no essential need for the exam, but you will now have to prepare really well for CEH exam.
A CEH Certification (Latest Version) with Training from EC-Council usually charge you around 35,000 to 40,000.
Varies from institute to institute depending on how much the Faculty Exp in the field of Cybersecurity & Ethical hacking.