Covers 340 attack Methods.
Exam fee included
Study material by EC-Council (e-kit)
40 hours of blended learning
Certified Ethical Hacker by EC-Council is a cyber-security training and certification is worldwide accepted by All organisations.
This Certification ensure the candidates experience & knowledge in ethical hacking and information security.
A Ethical hacker protects you against the weaknesses and susceptibility of hacking attacks. CEH certification provides you with the knowledge to make your system hacker-proof at present there is a need to keep safe Web Application, Networks, Systems and Servers from the hacker.
The course is ANSI 17024 compliant
On completion of CEH v10 Training in India and clearing the exam, you will be able to:
- Understand keyloggers and other spyware technologies
- Understand vulnerability scanning using Different hacking tools
- Understand various web application threats and its countermeasures
- Understand Enumeration and its techniques
- Understand vulnerability assessment and its limitation.
- Understand Insider attacks and its countermeasures
- Ethical Hackers
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Network Engineers
- Web managers
- Security Professionals
Module 1: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Profile of an Ethical Hacker, motivations of a hacker, etc.
Module 2: Footprinting and Recognition
Perimeter analysis, collection of technical elements, etc.
Module 3: Network scanning
Analysis of networks and infrastructures, systems, etc.
Module 4: Enumeration
Collection of SNMP, NTP, Netbios, DNS elements, etc.
Module 5: Analysis of Vulnerabilities
Discovery of vulnerabilities, scoring, etc.
Module 6: System Hacking
Password Breaking, Hash Attack, etc.
Module 7: Analysis of Malware
Trojans, Backdoors, Viruses, Worms, etc.
Module 8: Listening to networks
Analysis of network frames, data injection, etc.
Module 9: Social engineering
Non-technical SE attacks, digital attacks, etc.
Module 10: Attacks by Denial of Service
Attacks of DOS, DDOS type, by reflection, etc.
Module 11: Hijacking of sessions
Hijacking of session identifiers, etc.
Module 12: Escapes from IDS, Firewalls & Honey Pots
How to escape IDS / IPS, etc.
Module 13: Hacking web servers
Attacking web servers, etc.
Module 14: Web Application Hacking Web Application
Attack Vectors, LDAP, etc.
Module 15: SQL injection SQL attack modes, blind SQL injection, etc.
Module 16: Hacking of wireless networks
WEP / WPA / WPA2 WiFi infrastructures, WiFi attacks, etc.
Module 17: HackingAndroid
Windows 8, iOS Mobile platforms , rooting smartphones, etc.
Module 18: IoT Internet of Things
Specificities, Vulnerability Detection, etc.
Module 19: Cloud Computing
Security in the Cloud, Risks, Vulnerabilities, etc.
Module 20: Cryptography
AES / DES / 3DES, RSA, PKI encryption mechanisms, etc.
Pre-requisite for CEHv10 Exam:
In order to be eligible to attempt EC-Council CEH, certification examination, the candidate may opt to:
Attend Official Training:
If a candidate has completed an official EC-Council training, the candidate is eligible to attempt the relevant EC-Council exam without going through the application process.
- Basic knowledge of Networking
- Knowledge of server and network components
- IS security managers, RSSIs, CIL to obtain a transverse vision of security
- IT security engineers, network and IS security consultants, security experts and freelancers
- IT technicians, support and technical assistance workers (level 1, 2 & 3)
- System and network administrators (windows, linux, etc.)
- Project leaders and managers to be aware of current security threats
- MICROSOFT MCSA, MCSE, MCITP or CISCO CCNP, CCNA certified persons wishing to integrate the security part
- Developers (whatever the programming language) to improve their knowledge of global security
- as well as anyone sensitive to the security of their organization’s information system.
- Anyone interested and passionate about IT security wishing to move towards security (eg professional retraining).
OBJECTIVES OF THE CEH CERTIFICATION
At the end of the CEH training, the trainee is able to:
Understand the methods and operating methods used by hackers during a computer attack
Evaluate and analyze the points of weaknesses and latent vulnerabilities of a computer system
Defend more effectively an enterprise infrastructure or an IT component
Gain notable experience in the field of IT security and Ethical Hacking
Prepare for the CEH EC-Council certification exam
Who Should Do Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10) training Course?
CEH training is beneficial for the following professionals:
- Ethical hackers
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators and Engineers,
- Auditors & Security Professionals
- Network Security Professionals
- Site Administrators
- Security Officers
What is the need of Certified Ethical Hacker trained individual in an organisation?
- Explicit (often written) permission to examine the network and attempt to identify potential security risks.
- Ethical hackers complete their work and leave nothing open that they or someone else could exploit later.
- They inform the software developer or hardware manufacturer about all security gaps that you can find in his software or hardware, provided the company is not already aware of them.
After CEH Certification, the individual can protect against Data breaches and identity theft – unless you are on the ethical side. Ethical hackers are paid to spot vulnerabilities in online systems before malicious hackers can benefit. This typically includes checking installation processes, bypassing firewalls, breaking encryption, and exploiting web servers to gain access to sensitive information.
Top 5 New Points of CEHv10 are:
Updates in Certified Ethical Hacking CEH v10 Course?
This module attention on the issues affecting IoT security. One more module on the security of IoT devices has been added.
The module Cover Vulnerability Analysis has been updated. The topic also talks over the tools and techniques widely used by hackers to do vulnerability analysis. allowing a better understanding and demo the use of vulnerability analysis in a practical environment.
The most advanced CEH version 10 also focuses on emerging attack vectors on the Machine Learning, Cloud, Artificial Intelligence also heaving light on the cloud computing security and the Proper techniques & tools.
Ethical hacking Certification v10 approaches the Complete updated version of Malware Analysis process. Like exp. Trojan, virus, ransomware result in serious destruction to the Files, operating systems, data and servers; resulting in Business loss. We follow Reverse Engineering process to address evidence on discovering the malware’s origin, functionality, and possible result.
In mobile hacking ec-council introduce fresh security tool named, STORM.
After completion of the course, you will gain the following: –
- Several types of Information gathering, foot-printing tools, and countermeasures.
- Network scanning methods and countermeasures of scanning.
- Methodology of System hacking, Password Attacks, Rainbow table attacks.
- Working with a variety of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures.
- Different type of viruses, understand worms, virus analysis, Reversing engineering malware, and countermeasures.
- Ransomware Attacks, type of Ransomware, analysis of ransomware and countermeasures.
- Sniffing techniques & Defend from sniffing, ARP, mac flooding and DHCP starvation attacks.
- Social Engineering attacks, identify theft, and Phishing techniques and countermeasures.
- Denial of Service attack techniques, DDoS attack tools, botnets and countermeasures.
- web application attacks & web server hacking.
- Different type of SQL injection attacks & SQli tool for automation testing.
- Hacking mobile phone vector & Android OS vulnerabilities analysis.
- Many cloud computing models, threats, attacks, and Defending techniques and tools.
- cryptography cipher, (PKI) Public Key Infrastructure, cryptography attacks, and tools.
- Techniques to hack IoT platforms and to protect IoT devices and Tools.
- This will help whitehat hacker get into the minds of a Blackhat hacker and take protective footsteps to maintain systems, networks and devices integrity.
- Working with the exploits that expose security vulnerabilities is also an important point. A certified hacker will know what it takes to foolproof the infrastructure.
- Bring a CEH Training can be your Launchpad for advanced Cybersecurity certification courses such as penetration testing, Offensive Security, and forensics.
- Herein endlessly linked online world, the requirement for Certified ethical hackers is very high as corporations, need to avoid losses get up out of data breaches.
EC-Council certification training courses Provide an advantage to your career with. Students can join the classes for Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10) Training & Certification Course at Hackzone located at New Delhi & Instructor-Led Online.
Frequently asked questions.
The CEH (ANSI) program require the candidate to have two years of work experience in the Information Security domain and should be able to provide a proof of the same as validated through the application process unless the candidate attends official training.
All EC-Council exams are available at the Hackzone Exam Centre, Please open a ticket here if you would like to schedule your exam.
The CEH exam (312-50) has 125 multi-choice questions and has a 240 minutes (4 Hours) Fix time. Candidate must score at least a 70% on the exam or get at least 88 of the questions correct to pass the exam.
A certified ethical hacker receives an average pay of Rupees 3.5 Lakh per year which increases with knowledge and experience up to more than 15 lakhs per year.
According to the Different Sources.
No. Refund requests are not accepted if one fails to pass the test.
EC Council is an exam taken Globally. There is no essential need for the exam, but you will now have to prepare really well for CEH exam.
A CEH Certification (Latest Version) with Training from EC-Council usually charge you around 35,000 to 40,000.
Varies from institute to institute depending on how much the Faculty Exp in the field of Cybersecurity & Ethical hacking.